1. Find your major using the A to Z tabs and access a recommended place to search.
2. Enter your search terms and use the limiters to limit to Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals.
While appearances may vary, most databases will provide this option or a very similar one.
Still have questions?
Option 1: Using Science Citation Index or Social Science Citation Index
1. Locate an article in Science Citation Index or Social Science Citation Index.
2. Click on the:
Option 2: Using Google Scholar
1. Enter the title of a known article into Google Scholar.
2. Click on the Cited by link.
3. (Optional) Limit by date or sort your results.
4. Review the abstracts or full text provided to find more articles!