Requesting Journal Articles
The instructions are included on the form -- If you cannot access the form, please email Amy Cavanaugh
Please double-check Buhl's A to Z List of Journals to be sure we do not have access to the journal you need. We will NOT request articles from journals that we have access to.
Guidelines and Restrictions:
- Fill out the request form
- Send your request form to your professor.
- Professors will forward the approved request to the library.
- Contact Joyce Kebert, with any questions you may have. (email@example.com)
- NO charge to you. Charges for document delivery items are funded by Buhl Library. You must have sponsorship from your class professor; his/her approval must precede or accompany your request. No documents will be ordered without this approval.
- Only GCC students/faculty and staff may use Document Delivery.
- Only individual articles may be requested. You may NOT request an entire journal issue.