Research Tips and Sources
What Do You Need To Do?
Think of a Topic?
- Consult your textbook, your assignment guidelines, or your professor for appropriate topics
- Librarians can help you focus once you have an approved direction
Find an Article?
- Use the tab above: Finding Journal Articles
- Always check the A to Z list to see if we have access to the article or journal you need!
Find a Book?
- Use the tab above: Finding Books
- Use the subject headings in the catalog records to locate related books
Cite Your Sources?
- Look here for help
- Librarians can help you cite correctly
724.458.2047 (main library number)