Please click on a tab to begin your research.
If you have any questions or need any help, please send an email or stop by the Reference Desk!
What Do You Need To Do?
Think of a Topic?
- Consult your textbook, your assignment guidelines, or your professor for appropriate topics
- Librarians can help you focus once you have an approved direction
Find a Book?
- Use the tab above: Background Reading
- Here you will find links to online handbooks and encyclopedias, as well as sample subject headings to start your research in the library catalog.
Find an Article?
- Use the tab above: Find Journal & Newspaper Articles
- Access scholarly journals, trade publications, magazines, and newspapers, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Christian Science Monitor, USA Today, and more.
- Use the tab above: Statistics
- Use the resources on this tab to locate U.S., international, and regional statistics and data.
Cite Your Sources?
- Look here for help Citing Sources
- Librarians can help you cite correctly