Please click on a tab to begin your research.
If you have any questions or need any help, please send an email or stop by the Reference Desk!
What Do You Need To Do?
Think of a Topic?
- Consult your textbook, your assignment guidelines, or your professor for appropriate topics
- Librarians can help you focus once you have an approved direction
Find a Book?
- Use the tab above: Background Reading
- Here you will find links to online handbooks and encyclopedias, as well as sample subject headings to start your research in the library catalog.
Find an Article?
- Use the tab above: Finding Journal Articles
- Always check the A to Z list to see if we have access to the article or journal you need!
Cite Your Sources?
- Look here for help Citing in AIP
- Librarians can help you cite correctly