- Check Buhl's A to Z List of Journals to be sure we do not have access to the journal you need. We will NOT request articles from journals that we have access to.
- Fill out an Article Request Form. You may print out the form found on this page or pick up a form at the 'Check-Out Desk'.
- Bring the form to the Desk; place it in the marked tray. We will order the article and and email you when your article is ready for pickup at the 'Check-Out Desk'. If you are unable to pick up the article that day, the document will be sent the following day to your campus mailbox.
Guidelines and Restrictions:
- Only GCC students, faculty and staff may use Document Delivery. Town patrons may use the public library for this service.
- Only individual articles may be requested. You may NOT request an entire journal issue.
- Other items that may be requested are: conference proceedings, standards and dissertations.
- Generally it takes 24 - 48 - 72 hours to receive an article; however, occasionally it can take up to 2 weeks. Don't wait until the last minute to do your research!
- NO charge to you. Charges for document delivery items are funded by Buhl Library. You must have sponsorship from your class professor; his/her approval must precede or accompany your request. No documents will be ordered without this approval.