To request an article:
- Check Buhl's A to Z List of Journals to be sure we do not have access to the journal you need. We will NOT request articles from journals that we have access to.
- Fill out an Article Request Form available on this page or at Circ/Refdesk.
- Bring the form to Circ/Refdesk or email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will order the article and notify you via email if electronic delivery is possible. If not, hard copies will be available to pick-up at the Circ/Refdesk or may be placed in campus mail.
Guidelines and Restrictions:
- Only faculty and staff may email article requests (students must use the 'article request form' in print and obtain their professor's signature of approval)
- Only GCC students, faculty and staff may use Document Delivery. Town patrons may use the public library for this service.
- Only individual articles may be requested. You may NOT request an entire journal issue.