Document Delivery Coordinator: Joyce Kebert, x3821, firstname.lastname@example.org
To request an article:
- Check Buhl's A to Z List of Journals to be sure we do not have access to the journal you need. We will NOT request articles from journals that we have access to.
- Fill out an Article Request Form available on this page or at the ref desk.
- Bring the form to the Desk or email the completed form to email@example.com. We will order the article and notify you by email when it comes. Per your request we will send it to you by campus mail or have it ready for you to pick up at the Circ/Refdesk.
Guidelines and Restrictions:
- Only faculty and staff may email article requests (students must use the 'article request form' in print and obtain their professor's signature of approval)
- Only GCC students, faculty and staff may use Document Delivery. Town patrons may use the public library for this service.
- Only individual articles may be requested. You may NOT request an entire journal issue.